What You Can Expect
- During the initial consultation and diagnosis, you will meet with Dr. David Pfeffer or his physician assistant Samantha Reynolds. An up to date history will be obtained, a full physical exam will be performed, a treatment plan will be discussed with you and any reasoning for additional testing will be explained.
What You Should Bring to Your Appointment
- Completed Forms (download here)
- Your Health Insurance Card
- Any x-ray films, lab work, and records from referring physician or previous related treatments
- A list of complete medications with dosages
- A list of your questions and concerns